The MOREPIXX gay fetish photo competition is an initiative by Taco D Smit.
MOREPIXX? Gay Fetish Photo Competition
Prinsengracht 436, room 112
1017 KE Amsterdam
Chamber of commerce number : 33291238
I would like to thank everyone who has voluntary contributed their advice, support and dedication to this competition:
- Jeroen van Lievenoogen – Leatherpride Antwerp/Darklands – thanks for all the good advice, being so cooperative and giving me the opportunity and space to make this all possible
- Nelson Sousa da Cunha (vice president) and Tony Varlack (marketing manager) both of Mister B – who give me so much support and advice
- Kevin Pochet – who has made this website absolutely stunning
- Tyrone Rontganger – thank you for all the translations and corrections plus your great tips and tricks. Looking forward to visiting your Classic Meets Fetish at Folsom Berlin http://www.classic-meets-fetish.de
- Claudio Pisu – my brilliant designer responsible for the fabulous logo http://www.webdire.it
Copyright – Use and ownership of image
Copyright and all other rights remain property of the photographers. The photographers will be required to sign a release for the use of the pictures for the contest, for the publication on the MOREPIXX? website and for the exhibitions. Any photograph selected by MOREPIXX? shall carry the photographer’s credit. Use of the photograph may include publication in any MOREPIXX? media sponsor publications.
All entrants understand and agree that any image submitted to the competition may be used by MOREPIXX? for marketing and promotional purposes, including in any media such as exhibitions, print and digital media directly related to the MOREPIXX? competition for a maximum period of 18 months. No financial compensation will be made for this time. Upon winning the competition or passing the jury selection, you agree to be included in the winners’ yearbook.
Neither MOREPIXX? , nor its associates, affiliates, or partners assume any responsibility for the photos submitted in violation of the competition rules or for those who violate copyright regulations. MOREPIXX? will investigate claims of copyright infringement to the best of its ability, and will remove and disqualify images that clearly demonstrate to violate copyright and/or competition policies. MOREPIXX? will act to maintain the integrity of the competition and its affiliated entities, but is not responsible for any physical, moral, religious and any other sort of damage resulting from images submitted in violation with rules and regulations.