Skip to the content
- The international jury will nominate between 10 and 15 pictures. After the closing date, each jury member will select the best 15 photos amongst all the pictures submitted. Furthermore each jury member will rate their selected pictures from 15 to 1. The 15 pictures with the highest rating will be nominated. From January, 9 2020 these nominated photos will be published in random order on the MOREPIXX website and shown at the MOREPIXX? photo exhibition during Darklands in Antwerp (Leather Pride Belgium) March, 9-16th 2020.
- Both the rating from the jury (50%) and from the internet voting (50%) will decide the winners.
- The voting for the visitors prize can be only done at Darklands at the MOREPIXX? stand. There will be tablets with a voting app.
- In case a definite winner cannot be found by absolute majority, the chairman of the jury will decide. The decisions of the jury concerning the fulfilment of requirements are irrevocable and not open to appeal.
- As of 8th January, 2020 visitors to the MOREPIXX? website can vote online for their favourite photos. Each vote must be made for two (2) photos.
- Each voter may only vote once from the same email address.
- Any votes made for only one (1) photo will be deemed invalid.
- Voting multiple times from the same email address is not allowed. If internet voting abuse is found, this can lead to the disqualification of one of the distinguished photographers
- Voting ends on Tuesday February, 11th 2020 at midnight. Any votes received after this time or not confirmed in time will be invalid.